At thirteen weeks of age, Cozmo weighed in at a dainty 31.3 pounds. The receptionist at the vet office made the observation that I was no longer carrying the little guy.
I have some observations of my own:
- The more I feed Baby Bigfoot, the more he eats
- The more squeaky toys I purchase the more Cozmo prefers to chew on me
- Anyone who has a puppy and does not crate train is truly insane
- Anyone who has small children is even more insane
- Anyone with small children AND a puppy = showoff
*Originally posted March 15, 2012*