Today my little man is five months old and weighing in at a healthy 57 pounds. This year is clipping along quickly and it is hard to believe that three months have passed since I brought Cozmo home.
Cozmo’s 5 Month Progress Report:
- Crate trained
- Potty trained
- Both testicles present and accounted for
- Shots and vaccinations completed
- Preventative treatment for heartworm and fleas/ticks started
- Some basic manners
- Socialization in progress
- Teething – still teething but the end is near
- Ears – ears are still wild and crazy
We are in the very beginning stages of obedience on a leash and have yet to start protection work.
Cozmo is confident and very much an alpha male yet his disposition is also sweet and loving. He has a calmness about him, is a bit of a thinker, has displayed a sense of humor and has definitely bonded with his household pack members.
*Originally posted May 8, 2012*