German Shepherd parents are drawn to this breed for its intelligence, bravery, and loyalty. However, German Shepherds have a mischievous sense of humor and can clearly communicate if owners pay attention.
Over time, German Shepherd parents will learn to read and understand their dog’s body language and facial expressions.
Check Out These Faces German Shepherd Parents Will Recognize
1. Regal and glorious, and I know it.
2. I dare ya to try and take it. But my tough act is a bluff because I want you to try and take it.
3. The humans are embarrassing me, again!
5. There better be a stop at McDognalds after this.
6. Where are you going, and how long will you be gone? Worried face.
7. I’m here for moral support. And maybe some rubs, hugs, and kisses.
8. I totally heard you, but I’m going to pretend that I didn’t and Ignore you.
9. Treat? You have my undivided attention.
11. Car rides and road trips equal a happy dog and a happy face.
12. You’re just gonna need to work around me because I’m not moving.
14. Rainy day weather or home alone bored face.
15. This nap interruption had better be important.
How many of the above expressions do you recognize? All of them?
And yes, there are multiple meanings to the famous German Shepherd head tilt!